mandag 11. august 2008

Ph[o]to Exhibition



Yesterday I freshened up the (empty) space - Norway , I have at my disposal on Eduisland II , by opening: Ph[o]to Exhibition. I also created a group I call Ph[o]to. Hopefully someone will join them - either one or both. The pictures are for sale - though I my doubts about me getting rich on this.

That is nor the goal. The idea is to learn more. What do I do to get cash from others into my account? - technically speaking that is :) How do I send group notices?, the questions goes on and on ... It's very quiet in there at the time. During the whole day I spent in there yesterday, I only met one DEN volunteer - the minute I was to log out (which was way to late).

Anyway, I am glad I could make the environment next to DEN a little more interesting. I also had fun and needed to refresh my skills on creating. It is amazing how fast one forget when you don't practice regularly. Since work starts tomorrow, I may not be in-world for as long as yesterday in the days to come. Anyhow I hope to see you there, and I will check the message board in the corner. So if you stop by - please leave a message.

Come on in, and please join the Ph[o]to group c",)


Group logo

Ingen kommentarer: